Visit our eLearning Center
- The Many Facets of Service Coordination
Visit the VA Early Intervention eLearning Center to complete The Many Facets of Service Coordination module. If you are a new service coordinator, be sure to create an account using the Need an Account? link in the upper right corner on the eLearning Center home page.
- Family Rights and Procedural Safeguards: A Module for Service Coordinators
(approximate completion time: 1hr)
- EI Certification Modules
For more information about EI certification, visit the Initial Certification page under Early Intervention Certification.
Looking for free online learning opportunities about topics related to early intervention? We currently have the following self-paced modules available:
- Journey Toward Inclusion
(approximate completion time: 1 hr)
- IFSP 101: Introduction to the Infant & Toddler Connection of Virginia's IFSP Development Process (approximate completion time: 2hr)
- An Early Interventionist's Guide to Prematurity (approximate completion time: 1hr)
- Rules of the Road: A Foundation for Understanding Early Hearing Detection & Intervention (approximate completion time: 1hr)
- Social Emotional Development of Young Children (approximate completion time: 1.5hr)
- The 1-3-6 Process: A Road Map for Newborn Hearing Screening and Follow-up (approximate completion time: 1hr)
- The 1-3-6 Process: A Road Map for Newborn Hearing Screening and Follow-up for Audiologists(approximate completion time: 1hr)
- The 1-3-6 Process: A Road Map for Newborn Hearing Screening and Follow-up for Otolaryngologists (approximate completion time: 1hr)
- Data Analysis Process for Local System Improvement - 4 Module Series (approximate completion time: 2-3 hrs)
How to Participate
Visit our eLearning Center, and select the title you wish to access. If it is your first time visiting the site, create a new account. Upon creating your account you will receive an email confirmation with information you will need to confirm your account before you can start a module. Please note that it may take up to 3 hours for you to receive your email confirmation.
Certificate of Completion
Upon SUCCESSFULLY completing a module (requirements vary by training) you will be granted a certificate of completion. You will be able to print and save your certificate as well as access it anytime by signing in and clicking on the completed module.
Technical Requirements to Participate
- Download Moodle Technical Requirements and FAQs (PDF)
- Any of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari.
- You must have pop-ups enabled (Internet Explorer users you may need to hold CTRL+ALT as you click the module title if the module isn't launching even after you've enabled pop-ups).
- You must have cookies enabled.
- You must have Adobe Flash Player (FREE) installed within the browser you will be using to access the module. You can verify it's installation by visiting http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. If you do not have it installed, follow the instructions to install it.
- Some modules offer access to external resources in the PDF format. Most systems are already configured to view PDFs, but if yours is not, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download Adobe Reader (FREE).
- This training requires that you have access to sound--headphones or external speakers.
To obtain technical support please send an email with a detailed message describing the problem, and where within the module it occurred. Including titles of pages or urls is helpful and will likely expedite your request. email@example.com
Please remember that once you register, it may take up to 3 hours to receive your confirmation email.